Download “What Happened at Theranos and How Does That Impact the Perception of Intellectual Property?” by Barbara Courtney
Martensen IP Partner Barbara Courtney has extensive expertise in all aspects of IP law, including initial development of patent portfolios, expert assistance to patent litigation teams, preparation of opinions of counsel and portfolio due diligence in support of Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) and mergers/acquisitions.
This article provides her expert insights on the events surrounding the rise and fall of Theranos, Inc., including:
- How what happened at Theranos has affected the perception of intellectual property
- How Elizabeth Holmes’ legal team defended her and why their strategy didn’t succeed
- Conflicts between the statements and actions of Theranos leadership
- How trade secret protection and patent protection differ
- Clarification on confusing information documented in trial and deposition testimony in the federal trial, the SEC action and investor lawsuits
Download a copy of “What Happened at Theranos and How Does That Impact the Perception of Intellectual Property?”
This form collects your name, company and email so that you can download the white paper. We will also add you to our contact list so that you can receive news from Martensen IP. You can revoke permission to mail to your email address at any time using the SafeUnsubscribe link found at the bottom of every email.