Download “The Role of Intellectual Property in Space Innovation” by Jack Stuart, as published in The Space Report.
Martensen IP Partner Jack Stuart is a highly decorated, retired fighter pilot and recognized expert in both intellectual property law and space law.
This insightful article covers a wide range of topics, including:
- A real-life cautionary tale about the results of failing to secure your IP
- The origins and history of IP law and space law
- The discord between IP law and space law
- Why commercial space ventures are increasing the tension between the two
- Best practices for securing IP rights in space
- The future of IP law in space
Download a copy of “The Role of Intellectual Property in Space Innovation”
This form collects your name, company and email so that you can download the white paper. We will also add you to our contact list so that you can receive news from Martensen IP. You can revoke permission to mail to your email address at any time using the SafeUnsubscribe link found at the bottom of every email.