We are excited to announce that our client Nuvia, Inc. has been acquired by Qualcomm in a $1.4B deal. Martensen IP Partner Barbara Courtney, who resides in Silicon Valley, has had long relationships with Nuvia technical folks going back to their respective previous companies, which led to our engagement with Nuvia. Our mission was to understand the company’s valuable patentable innovations and turn them into intellectual property assets in a short period, while at the same time understanding the company posture in the marketplace. We’re pleased to have achieved that objective. Congratulations, Nuvia!
- A Practical Approach to IP Protection for Government Contractors
- Trade Secrets: Practical Considerations
- Post-Grant Review of Patents in the United States: The Recent Supreme Court Decision v. Arthrex
- IP Law and Your Protection Strategy: Ongoing Evolution Is Essential
- Martensen IP Client Parsons Corp. Wins $185 Million Expansion of $12.6 Billion U.S. Space Force Contract