We are excited to announce that our client Nuvia, Inc. has been acquired by Qualcomm in a $1.4B deal. Martensen IP Partner Barbara Courtney, who resides in Silicon Valley, has had long relationships with Nuvia technical folks going back to their respective previous companies, which led to our engagement with Nuvia. Our mission was to understand the company’s valuable patentable innovations and turn them into intellectual property assets in a short period, while at the same time understanding the company posture in the marketplace. We’re pleased to have achieved that objective. Congratulations, Nuvia!
- Driving MedTech Innovation: A How-To Guide on Regulatory & Intellectual Property Strategies
- Understanding the Relationship Between IP Law and Space Law
- Martensen IP Client Nuvia Acquired by Qualcomm in $1.4B Deal
- Innovating in a World Averse to Change
- Federal Courts Continue to Limit Where Patent Plaintiffs can Bring Suit