We are excited to announce that our client Nuvia, Inc. has been acquired by Qualcomm in a $1.4B deal. Martensen IP Partner Barbara Courtney, who resides in Silicon Valley, has had long relationships with Nuvia technical folks going back to their respective previous companies, which led to our engagement with Nuvia. Our mission was to understand the company’s valuable patentable innovations and turn them into intellectual property assets in a short period, while at the same time understanding the company posture in the marketplace. We’re pleased to have achieved that objective. Congratulations, Nuvia!
- Abraham Lincoln’s Lesson is Amazon’s Secret Weapon
- Have The Rules Of The Game Changed? An Update On Patent-Eligible And Ineligible Subject Matter In The Gaming Space
- How Can Patent Searches Foster Innovation?
- Driving MedTech Innovation: A How-To Guide on Regulatory & Intellectual Property Strategies
- Understanding the Relationship Between IP Law and Space Law