While the adoption of new technologies often has a positive impact on Colorado business, it sometimes presents challenges as government officials determine the best way to regulate the emerging technology. The same holds true for three-dimensional printers, which enable people to print 3D objects such as consumer goods and even firearms from their home or office.
- Martensen IP Client Parsons Corp. Wins $185 Million Expansion of $12.6 Billion U.S. Space Force Contract
- Abraham Lincoln’s Lesson is Amazon’s Secret Weapon
- Have The Rules Of The Game Changed? An Update On Patent-Eligible And Ineligible Subject Matter In The Gaming Space
- How Can Patent Searches Foster Innovation?
- Driving MedTech Innovation: A How-To Guide on Regulatory & Intellectual Property Strategies